Exalon QMS Module is two-fold, with a mobile inspection application and integration into the system.
Exalon Mobile GPS Inspection application has the following features:
- View inspection requests from the contractor (any passed inspections from the contractor will raise an inspection request which will disappear once the engineer has passed the inspection)
- The GPS automatically checks for the closest lot number to the on-site engineer
- The beneficiary’s details appear when the engineer enters a lot number.
- If the engineer has doubts about the lot number’s accuracy, the engineer can instead use the beneficiary’s identity number to bring up the lot number.
- Any previous inspections done on the same lot will show all comments from previous inspections
- Inspector “signs-in” to validate inspections
- XY recorded at the time of inspection to ensure inspector is on-site
- Navigation facility will assist the inspector in finding a particular lot
- Option to mark a site with “Site with Query” to warn of a problem that could warrant the interruption of further construction on the site with a “Site with Query” alert
- One can take photos to be uploaded with inspection
- Field for comments
- Digital signatures
- Issue/removal of building authorities to building contractors and monitoring of contractors
- Change of status of beneficiaries on the database
- Inspection list reports by project, inspector, status, date
- Colour-coded map showing construction stage for each lot number
- If a site has not had an engineer’s inspection in 2 weeks, the site appears on the “Dormant Site Report” to ensure that no site is left unattended for too long
- Claims are easily generated by pulling all the engineer’s passed inspections not yet claimed, and allocating them a claim number, with the option of printing the D6 and P4 documents